- Backlit LED panel luminaire specifically designed for concealed suspension carrier metric type
false ceiling system (DAMPA, Denmark) with clip-in mechanism and compatible to 600 x 600 mm
and 300 x 1200 mm module configuration.
- Mellow II square panel (598 X 598 X 31 mm) is compatible to 600 X 600 mm metric module and
Mellow II rectangular panel (298 x 1198 x 31 mm) is for 300 x 1200 mm metric module of
aforementioned type ceiling system.
- For indoor application only.
- Polystyrene diffuser for uniform, 110° beam angle and UGR < 22 rating.
- Molded polymer lenses on SMD LED modules for superior optical performance.
- Luminaire efficacy in the range of 120 to 140 Lumens/Watt.
- For Ta 40°C and 10 – 85% RH indoor operational environment.
- IP54/IP50 rated optical and back sections.
- External on/off constant current IP20 rated driver (220V -240V, 50/60Hz supply) provided as
standard offering. Low flicker operation. Driver placement on adjacent tile.
- Plug and play type lockable connector for electrical connections between driver and panel.
- Extruded Aluminum outer frame, SPCC steel single piece embossed back housing, electrostatic
powder paint coated to White RAL 9016 shade.
- Sturdy and flat construction to create a harmonious and smooth surface finish of false ceiling.
- Panel’s frame with matching dimensions and extruded continuous ribbed clip-in collars to snugly
and firmly slide into to the concealed carrier channel of the false ceiling system.
- Ease of installation and quick dismantling for maintenance.
- Aluminum substrate based SMD LED modules for efficient thermal performance.
- Mounting hooks are provided at the backplate for fastening the luminaire with safety cables
- L90B10@35°C lumen maintenance of 50,000 hours for LED light engine.