- Uniform light distribution, low glare, long spacing pitch, energy efficient, thermally balanced and
- Three height options; to cater and scale for specific applications.
- Unitized optical and gear module with thermal isolation for onsite fitment on bollard shaft.
- Aluminum alloy based extruded and die casted structural and thermal parts.
- Electrostatic and thermally cured powder paint standard textured finish in RAL 9005 (Black).
- Corrosion and fade resistant in tough outdoor environmental conditions.
- IP65 rated optical and driver compartments.
- IK08 impact resistant construction.
- Working temperature up to 45°C.
- Integral gear module with on/off standard constant current driver (220-240V 50/60Hz) Class I
protection IP68 cable gland for electrical and control (for dimming version) connections.
- CCT 4000K, CRI>85, SDCM<3 PCBA type high power LED engine for thermal and optical
- Visually concealed LED light engine with UV resistant PC diffuser lens.
- Microstructure profiled matt finish directing reflector for controlled beam spread and glare control.
- Less than 3% flux at and above 90°. 360° wide distribution with narrow circular dark zone around
the luminaire base.
- Optics designed for up to 10 meters spacing in 1m height bollard version.
- Set of galvanized steel anchorage bolts (3 nos.) with template or rowel bolts (3 nos.) per bollard’s
height are provided for casted concrete foundation or drilled anchoring to concrete base
- RoHS compliant.
- 50,000 hours for LED light engine.